Useful tools that will help to develop business capabilities of communities
BRDO Head Oleksiy Dorohan spoke about useful tools that would allow developing business activities in communities as part of the Conference of USAID Ukraine-USAID Ukraine DOBRE “Strategic Development and Investments” Program partners.
Oleksiy gave some useful tips for local government bodies during the panel “How to stimulate local small and medium-sized businesses and support entrepreneurship?”:
- It is obligatory to make regulatory acts available online;
- Connection to the #StartBusinessChallenge platform and localization of cases allow entrepreneurs to better understand local rules and easily contact the appropriate government agencies;
- The BRDO Office developed a constructor for local governments that helps to analyze the regulatory impact of certain acts. It is available at regulation.gov.ua.
- Make it easier for businesses to connect to electricity grids through negotiations between an energy company and local authorities. A better connection process will make starting a business much easier.
- Make the process of interaction with the State Geocadastre as effectively as possible. A period, during which investors will receive land plots, depends on it.
- Existing procedure of postal address assignment allows businesses to facilitate this process.