The Better Regulation Delivery Office is an independent analytical center funded by international donors, foremost by the European Union.
BRDO is a nonprofit NGO created in 2015 to support the GoU in carrying out medium and long-term business environment economic reforms in a politically unstable environment.
Our mission is to play a key role in transforming Ukraine into a European well-governed democratic society underpinned by strong economy.
Main sectors of our activities:
- IT and telecommunications
- transportation and infrastructure
- market control and supervision.
Areas of activity:
- reviewing the regulatory environment and removing outdated and illegal acts;
- attracting investments in Ukraine per the Doing Business rating;
- introducing a risk-based approach in the work of inspection bodies;
- providing support to those starting a business;
- facilitating public administration reform
- over 1200 illegal and outdated acts abolished;
- more than 50 business related decisions approved;
- over 40 markets reviewed; analytical studies in the format of “green papers” prepared;
- launching of a platform for effective regulation (PRO) containing step-by-step instructions on how to start a business and complete the most common licensing procedures;
- launching of a Pilot module for planning state supervision activities and gathering information to introduce an integrated automated state supervision system (inspections.gov.ua).
More information is available here.