The Better Regulation Delivery Office is an independent analytical center funded by the European Union as part of the FORBIZ project and the EU4Business Initiative.
We focus on improving the Ukrainian business environment, attracting investment in Ukraine, promoting the development of entrepreneurship, and establishing a public dialogue between the government and businesses.
Main sectors of our activities:
- IT and telecommunications
- transportation and infrastructure
- market control and supervision.
Areas of activity:
- reviewing the regulatory environment and removing outdated and illegal acts;
- attracting investments in Ukraine per the Doing Business rating;
- introducing a risk-based approach in the work of inspection bodies;
- providing support to those starting a business;
- facilitating public administration reform
- over 1200 illegal and outdated acts abolished;
- more than 50 business related decisions approved;
- over 40 markets reviewed; analytical studies in the format of “green papers” prepared;
- launching of a platform for effective regulation (PRO) containing step-by-step instructions on how to start a business and complete the most common licensing procedures;
- launching of a Pilot module for planning state supervision activities and gathering information to introduce an integrated automated state supervision system (inspections.gov.ua).
More information is available here.